View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 20:08   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lowering the alliance limits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Where you getting this from in the art of war?
I'm saying it about people who talk about the art of war like it's anything more than it is.

Quote:
If anything It is important to have the way (The Way is what causes the people to have the same thinking as their superiors ie both members and command are in unison in obtaining their goal/victory) in an alliance and having command acting like "dicks" does not achieve this. You can still wage war effectively and have fun without having to act like a drill sgt to the peons so to speak.
Do you seriously think everyone out there doesn't realise that working together as a team is beneficial? I mean really.

Quote:
I do Find it amusing that one of the troll squad preaching on the merits of being friendly and welcoming.
I find your alliance history amusing. To each his own I guess!