View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 18:30   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lowering the alliance limits?

Personally I am happy with the 50 score counting / 80 max tag count.

What I am hoping for from the new "management" is developing the game so that numbers increase making any requirement to lower the tag limit not needed.

I would also Like to Raise the point that there are too many HCs who aren't prepared to merge because it might mean giving up/sharing power. Whilst having alot of different alliances playing is a good thing I prefer more "contender" alliances playing. R37 having 5-6 contender alliances last round as an example which in my opinion made a really interesting round. Is there anything taboo about ODDR/SUBH/P3NG/ASS/HeX considering mergers?

might be going off topic a bit but...
I would highly recommend any HC/officers leading a group of people to read and understand the art of war by Sun tzu (see www.sonshi.com for a free copy) as an entry level requirement so to speak.

Any other strategy guides worth reading? please reply