View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 23:05   #45
Summerflame

Summerflame is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The end of a journey

Sad News indeed.

I want to thank all peeps that I met and played with in Eclipse. You (nearly) all were a great Bunch, and I loved it to know that there were always, at every Time, People online that took care of one's Problems.
A special Thanx goes to our very dedicated Officers and HC's, for all the work they put into it.

As I am bound to forget some Persons to thank personally I will only mention 2 Guys here:

First, as this is also his personal Good-bye-Thread: Thanx to Focht. /me salutes
I can only imagine how hard it must be to "kiss Good-bye to your Baby". You did a great Job forming Eclipse, and I hope we made you proud by winning 2 Rounds.

2nd: Arfa. You helped me into Fury, and after Fury signed off you also vouched me into Eclipse. Without you i would never have met all the Peeps I met there. A big, big Thanx for that, m8.
I hope your little ones are better soon. All the best wishes for them (and for you and your wife) from me.
I also hope you don't lose too many more Laptops to them before they've grown enough to know not to spill anything over them.
I will come back on IRC when I can trust me enough not to get "addicted" again. I look forward to seeing you there.

Bye Eclipse,

Gwydion
R3: 100:18 Cymberal of Celtar
R4: somewhere in P24
R5: no Idea
R6: 22:20 [Wrath]
R7: 27:1:9 [Fury]
R8: 42:2:5 [Fury]
R9: 26:4:10 [Eclipse]
R9:5: no Idea [Eclipse]
R10: 4:5:5 [Eclipse]
R11: 31:5:9 [1up]