Thread: More chauv rant
View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 09:04   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: More chauv rant

I read this tabloid-like "news" website (www.fok.nl (Dutch)) pretty often, but every once in a while I decide I should stop reading it because it is poisoning my mind; it's depressing to be bothered with insignificant negative news.
But, every time, after a while I come back to that website and read the "news" because I have nothing better to do.
Now, think about that, we have nothing better to do than read insignificant news stories that is poisoning our minds. What kind of petty lives are we leading then?

So my eyes have been opened; again. I closed the news website. Let's see how long I can go without this time.