View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 00:21   #94
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Insomnia Political Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I find it odd that 1up choose to attack Insomnia rather than LCH. After all LCH are a lot bigger and therefore are much bigger threat to the no. 1 spot. Concentrating on Insomnia while both LCH and Insomnia fire back looks like a sure fire way to let LCH take the lead to me.

But hey, I'm not Sid, what do I know?
Or then again, maybe it's psychological warfare. Screw over Insomnia as an example to the rest of the galaxy. Mess with us and we take you down. Once the other alliances see what 1up will do to Insomnia (assuming they do persist and roid them to the ground obviously, I'm not saying they will) then they'll steer clear.

Any thoughts?