View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 21:37   #97
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

HI!

My observations so far this round might have been coloured. I have not had internet for a while so i have tried to keep myself updated through irc on phone.
I see that Apprime is in the lead, i see Ascendancy on a small number, Vision and P3nguins doing their best but do they have a plan?

So far i am under the impression that only Ascendancy and Apprime play to win, while the others just keep their heads down hoping for the best, and MAYBE get a really cheap shot at 1st. Right now that is not happening because of 2 things.

Apprime
are solid and they are dominating so far. I encourage people to sit down and think over why Apprime is doing so well. Maybe your alliance do need an abnormous block to surivive, but doesnt that mean you will need to keep doing this every round??

Ascandancy
Are playing the underdog role well, and the reason they are small right now is because they are massively building galaxies through organized exiles while staying small enough to fill up the tag with latesignups in the STRONGEST gals later, and the fact they have a few inactives. After tick 400 they will have a bunch of really strong gals which will provide a steady growth with little incs and you will need brute force to take them down. We all know their activity doesnt drop and they will surely not just lie down.

I encourage everyone to think it over when you read Apprime members telling you to attack Ascendancy, and vica versa on these forums.

Alliances should be capable of making their own decissions and not be JBGs lapdog in a round where Ascendancy is actually playing to win! I am not talking about Apprime here because they are obviously in the lead, and have no such position to downplay themselves like Ascendancy do on these forums.

Ascendancy have a plan, which again means they are following the plan and so far i see no reason to why they shouldnt stick to it. They have succeeded on multiple exiles already and have built a few strong gals which will grow quickly

Whatever you decide on, remember that Ascendancy recruited members since last round with 1 thing in mind, which is to win and challenge Apprime. I say let them do it! You all read lokken claiming that their memberbase could walk over Apprimes memberbase anytime.

What i know for sure is that if a block is formed again to bash Apprime, then Ascendancy will grow so fast that we will need to create a new block to fight them down. How the alliance leaders choose to solve the current "situation" is ofcourse up to them, but i suggest you dont fight a war for anyone else then your own members.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote