Thread: arcade page?
View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 09:52   #39
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: arcade page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I see that your little pea-brain dragged my nick into this. I was closed for winding KJ up a bit, (or rather admitting to be winding him up a bit) like more or less every poster in AD has done from time to time. Its funny that you, in your mindless drivel, talk about shitty posts while you seem to be the very reincarnation of shittyness. I’m pretty stunned that someone as clueless and incompetent as you was picked to be a mod. I can only conclude that whoever made that genius act must have had one hell of a hang over when that decision was made. Though it’s not all bad, as your political "input" on AD has made me laugh hard more then once. I guess that’s something.
Wow.

Treveler, I never knew you had these kind of feelings for me. This is just like when little boys are mean towards the girls they fancy, right? Oh well!

:crymeariver:

Last edited by furball; 7 Jun 2006 at 10:16.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote