Thread: arcade page?
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 13:35   #22
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: arcade page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
whats wrong with that post? its the truth on the matter and i didnt get any negrep on that one i think
Firstly, its not necessarily the truth, it's an opinion. The reason people negrep you so much is that you consistently spout opinions without ever using reason or logic to back them up.

It can be pretty annoying and is really a rather stupid thing to do since it puts people who'd like to agree with you in the awkward position of being on the same side as an apparent fool. In my opinion, from taking to senior people in the alliances involved, you actually helped to widen the gulf between Omen and Insomnia/ND. Perhaps not by much, but who's to say it wasn't just enough?

Given this, what was the point in you ever posting? I'm sure it's fun to annoy everyone so much (and you do it well) but at what cost? Keizari and Wishy should have reigned you and Maxmillian in long ago.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote