View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 17:38   #32
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
I have palyed Xan this round... first time ever I have played Xan , and prolly the last time .. xan/ter stats this round has been terrible.. zik's have been very very very overpowered, xan vs zik with the same value , building around little of everything.. the zik will own the xan without any problems at all.

Xan's can't make an attack without lossing ships, if the defender dont miss out on one type of ships ofc.
to be fair i was xan also this round, i found them easily playable, whilst i was a top10 xan the nearest xan was somewhat beyond 50th position. fakes were a perfect stratergy god knows thats how i capped all my roids, the only thing i hated was caths, they had the spider and the scorpion to battle you which i think should be changed, i do agree this round xans did have to actually attack with their larger ships in some scenarios which takes away the identity of xans being able to attack with fighters/corvs and low eta.

Also werent xans designed to loose ships in combat anyway, hence the cheapness and masses they could build?