View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 03:13   #29
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev

(Note: I'm not saying Sid did or didn't give a recommendation to 1up to go Xan last round, or whether that came from another player. I'm just saying we need to make sure it doesn't happen.)

most of 1up went xan because it proved to be the best race by far in the beta test.

the beta was open at one point, with stats out in the open.

so unless you need to be told everything, these things really dont happen