View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2009, 11:32   #184
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
I presume by "your" you are inferring that i am CT. This is incorrect. I am in neither CT or Omen.
You are right, and I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Quote:
Why should ND fight a war with CT, when Asc will fight it for them? If its because they want to win, could you please elaborate on how letting Asc war with CT for them, while they grow unhindered, isnt a positive situation for ND?
Because, in all honestly, with the kind of value CT have been able to build up because they've been sitting on top roidcount practically the entire round, Ascendancy might not be enough.

Can you please tell me how letting Ascendancy fight CT alone, without result, is going to be a positive situation for ND?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote