View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2014, 08:54   #142
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: r 5 5 mid round sumup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Actually, it was 4-5 alliances hitting a 40 man tag, it was not "Apprime" who crushed Vikings alone.

And I find it quite amusing how every round you have this hard on for Vikings. Maybe get over yourself. I don't see anything being said for Faceless, who either scooped in at the last minute and took the left overs or just galraided.

To answer your question as to why Vikings decided to hit Spore, it was because we didn't want to stagnate the round; Spore were running away with the win, and Ultores hardly had any proper support all round. You're just whining on AD because you've had it easy for the most part of the round, and you're only just experiencing proper incoming.

And Vikings are not defending at all anymore because we cannot take on 4-5 alliances as a 40 man tag, it's pointless and it's bashing.

Apprime only had Vikings+ROCK on them for a period of 5-7 days where Faceless scooped in at the end. The reason why Apprime couldn't even take on two tags was because Xan is seriously flawed due to Tia's broken stats. If it were any other round, then Apprime would've coped just fine.

It's been an interesting round, but I think Tia's stats have demoralised a lot of players, and I don't see a lot having the motivation to play next round.

Buy Hey Bitcher, I'm sure I can get a full tag next round and troll Spore. That should be quite entertaining. :-)
I dont know where you see me whineing, im not blaiming Viks for hitting Spore.
It was just natural. Where you doing it to win? Or to destagnate? I have no clue, but the later would seem to be the obvious reason to me.
If you think its lame by whoever is keeping hitting you i tend to agree, that must be demoralizing than any stats set.
I dont know why all alliances basicly is hitting two tags only, not for roids but for troll.
im sure your more capable telling me that than any other.
I hope you do start a full tag next round, if it is to troll Spore or any other alliance then be it.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote