View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 14:03   #164
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [football] return of the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE prediction thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I think that night was a one off. I don't think it'll be seen again ever tbh. Chelsea *have* conceeded goals. I'm just waiting for them to loose once. Remember Arsenal's run? They were unbeaten for ages, then had a bad run of like 5 matches
I remember it well being an Arsenal supporter I think Chelsea are even stronger then we were during the unbeaten season. We were quite fortunate as we managed to keep our first choice 11 fit for the majority of the season but Chelsea need not worry about that because they have a second 11 that would challenge for the Premiership anyway and with Mourinho in charge I don't think they will be effected mentally by losing the odd game.