View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 13:48   #163
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [football] return of the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE prediction thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
If Liverpool can, from 3-0 down I don't see why Chelsea can't but I can't really see Chelsea getting themselves into a situation where they would need to worry about that unfortunately.
I think that night was a one off. I don't think it'll be seen again ever tbh. Chelsea *have* conceeded goals. I'm just waiting for them to loose once. Remember Arsenal's run? They were unbeaten for ages, then had a bad run of like 5 matches