View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 10:53   #154
KoeN
Lucky

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: [football] return of the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE prediction thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
nah, chelsea - someone in the final, depends how the draws go really i think

Chelsea doesn't have a team, nor a system.

11 individuals.

did you see drogba's goal yesterday? "ME, ME, ME scored that goal, oh look at ME being oh so great". as if he could miss it.

this season and last season i haven't been able to discover any logic in the game Chelsea tries to play. they depend solely on the brilliancy of certain individuals. and as we can see at Real (or Arsenal, maybe), that hardly ever works.

2 years ago the CL was won by Porto, that played like a machine. last year it was won by Liverpool, not exactly the biggest team in competition either, but atleast it was solid.
do you remember the team Rosenborg had 5 years ago? or the teams Lyon and PSV had last year?

11 individuals don't necessarily make the best team. and i think this year the CL will be won by a team again.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote