View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2010, 10:56   #161
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Again a correction is needed here.
Only 1 planet was closed over ruler planet name and we went over that one before.
Only one planet ever

Quote:
I would like to stress again that planets dont get closed over ruler planet names to get them to join #multihunters they get a warning (wich will change starting next round, planets will be renamed by us without a warning since the rule on that has changed).
This is the thing, 'starting next round'. The question remains that it should of been changed ages ago and not took multiple threads flaming multihunters for it to happen.

Quote:
I see a lot of posts about changing the EULA.
If you go to the signup page you will see there is no more link to the EULA as that is replaced by the Jagex rules page.
Its not really about the EULA, the EULA basically gives the admin team to close any account for almost any reason. Its the procedures you use to enforce the EULA which we want changed.

Quote:
There is nothing to rewrite for us as the rules pages are checked and approved by the jagex lawyers and any change we suggest will have to go via them.
Yes they checked the rules and regulations page too and approved it.
I'd be fairly certain that you dont need lawyer approval if you decide not to close accounts but instead warn them. Whats someone going to sue you for? They should of closed my account when i broke the EULA but instead they let me off with a warning? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
We did make changes as the rules and regulations page is 1 part of that.
Rest of the rules couldnt be changed as they needed a lawyers approval even before jagex took over.
Im fairly confident that hardly any (if any) planetarion player even knew about that rules and regulations page before it was pasted in here. Also, you didnt even follow it
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote