View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2010, 14:37   #45
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dear zPeti part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Light, I dont want to move from pa to another game, cause this other game looks shit in comparison.

BUT you can learn from looking at other successful similar games.
Maybe we wouldnt get 200k players ( cause this game is way too casual and doesnt have "rounds" and just involves too much random shit ) but it is probably the only way PA can survive longterm.

Kenny pretty much said the same as me, I just felt I had to point it out also!
Again, this is sorta my point. You're posting in this thread and linked to a game with 200k players using it as an example of what to do and that the sueccessful game model for Planetarion should be to make the game alot more casual, maybe delete the round system, and involve more randomness? yet the second anything gets announced that makes the game slightly more casual or anything near that game, im 100% certain there would be a post on this forum from you, saying you're not playing next round if the changes go ahead.

Hell, you've "stopped playing" PA twice now, just by the PA Team using ST stats which alot of players liked as it evens the playing field and allows them to hit the top planets (while the top planets tend to hate the stats as they cant just fortress up). If there was actually any proper changes to even the playing field and take out 'activity' as the main component in success, you'd might actually follow through with your idle threats!

Its a no win situation for zPeti. The game needs to change and the community wants change but the community is resistant to any change thats actually needed.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote