View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 23:18   #98
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
At least have the bollocks to admit levelling accusations at us.
Jeez - sorry mazz, but get over yourself. This isn't about 1up. Stop making it so. I'm not here to try to get some 1up planets closed.

I'd never realised how completely frustrating it is trying to have a decent objective discussion with 1uppers before. You're all (from my experience in this thread) hideously stubborn and have to turn every post into some sort of personal attack.

No wonder AD is dominated by 1up. Everyone else gives up talking to the brick walls