View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 23:15   #96
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Fair enough, however my point still remains that they were there to do a specific job and they did it and it helped 1up and this job involved having more total people playing, in whatever fashion, for 1up than the alliance limit would allow.
I'll concede that but then I fail to see how they more effective than a scan planet

Quote:
I've frequently pointed out that scanners do contravene the support planets rule.
Not in this thread though, I just thought it worth drawing attention to it

Quote:
I'll forgive you for not noticing this but I would like to point out that all my posts are wonderful and you would gain from reading them. However if you like my position can be left open to include any examples of out-of-tag play you can find including scan planets.
I'd like that very much, thanks.

I guess TomKat is also going to chastise eXilition for the 200 ticks when all those planets not in the tag were, I assume, attacking. Or is it just because 1up are taking slightly longer than anyone else to tag up fully then we must be cheating in some way?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters