View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 22:57   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
At no point last round did 1up have more than the alliance limit worth of planets actively attacking, defending or scanning.
Ah but they served a purpose nonetheless didn't they? If they didn't, then surely you wouldn't have had them? To be honest I doubt that claim over defending. As I recall either yourself or sid stated that 1up did not have DCs and planets organised their own defence if they could. Are you saying that none of these involved those inactive planets intag? It's really just a question of scale.

Quote:
Did every alliance who were at the alliance limit have all their scanners in tag? If not then they don't have a leg to stand on because 1up did.
I agree. 1up's case is just slightly more obvious though, so I'm using that. I'm also not entirely sure if other alliances did have scanners out of tag whereas sid implicitly stated on AD that 1up, including those inactive planets, were over the tag limit.