View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 22:52   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double Standards

This is insane. Say I decide I don't like alliance X, maybe they roided me last round or their HC is bald or there's too many foreigners in it. I decide to covert-op them, it's fun, doesn't require too much time sitting in front of the computer. I ask people I know for co-ords of alliance X so I can do this. I get them, covert-op alliance X relentlessly but I get closed as I'm benefitting alliance Y who alliance X is at war with apparently.

Fair enough says I. So I start a new planet. However this time I set up a tag. My new alliance declares war on alliance X and covert-ops them relentlessly. This is allowed.

However maybe it isn't. My alliance isn't really going to gain anything from this and everyone still thinks I'm doing this to benefit alliance Y. Hold on, points out I, what about alliance Z who attacked alliance X last night, they're far behind alliance X, are they just doing this to benefit alliance Y? Yes, say pateam and alliance Z gets closed. Hay kids, we just destroyed politics in PA!