View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2011, 18:04   #44
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Nighttime protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
So yes my presumption is correct then, you're a selfish player who wants to be able to continue to reap full reward from a real time game while their account is suitably safe from the universe.
Yawn. See aren't you the one making assumptions now.

This is all yet neglecting the fact that the game has so little of the likes of you and that what you call '200k planets' had 79,5k of the likes of the others and 120k of gimmick planets, bots, twins, sisters, dogs and scan planets.

Quote:
Also when developing and planing a game metagame is always considered as it is vital to the game success.
Throwing around wild guesses about how hurtful this and that would be for this and that aspect of the meta is also really, really naive since you're neglecting a wide array of other possible impacts. To begin with, ideally, a reasonable rise in the numbers.

I'm not going to discuss the meta if it's going to be on a level of 'this and that happens oh dear god sky falls down on earth and god's fat ass lands on my face.'

Quote:
Since insulting one another's arguments is the way this is going to go allow me to get into the spirit of the debate
Indeed. Tossing shit like 'your assumption' when in fact I made no assumption to begin with is an insult to any reader's intellect and provides nothing. Clinging into it is even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I yield.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote