View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2010, 17:05   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
The game is stagnant. The player base is divided into several virtually unchanging groups and nobody cares enough about the game or the winners to change anything. It's not really surprising we get the same result round after round is it?
Horseshit. The game has pretty much always been divided into certain groups. And if you care enough to block how is it that you don't care enough to do something, anything, else? The amazing thing is it's not even that difficult to change things to the extent that the round would look a bit different from the same shit, different day affair we've had going on recently.

I must admit I do sort of hope the apprime/ascendancy thing fades away. Although I definitely think it improved pa for a while it's beginning to look in danger of becoming painfully shit.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 24 Jan 2010 at 17:17.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote