View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2018, 14:23   #52
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Dunno why the planets need to be kicked when they cant contribute and they get deleted anyway. Its not the hc responsibility to make sure membera dont cheat thats down to planet/player. Hcs have enough on their plate.
Do you even know why the planets got closed? As i sure dont!

Caught cheater? If caught that planet would be closed its not so again speculation
Well apparently they were able to contribute, as you guys used their defence fleet even after they were closed.

Its the HCs responsibility to keep their alliance cheater free, if they fail to act upon cheating when they see it they are soley responsibole for the cheating continue in their tag.

I find it funny how you can miss that everytime your gal got hit basicly, 5 planets that were never in the chat rooms magicly appeared online, and came to your aid?
"i have no problem with cheaters being brought to justice. but as i haven't seen any cheating, i wouldn't have even noticed that the 8:2 planets were cheating based on the activity of VGN until people pointed it out."
How much more obvious does it have to be for you to catch something funky going on in your gal AND alliance, when EVERYONE else is aware of it?
You couldnt even figure out that the planets sent defence to your gal after they got closed, and instead try to make it out like people are making up even more "lies".

Yet you continue to try make it out like everyone is a liar, and trying to shame you for no reason.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote