View Single Post
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 17:14   #128
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mercenaries: Dark Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
Fair enough. I (personally) wouldn't find it all that interesitng, but every man to his own, I guess. You'll be delayed by two days to allow for Robertson to infiltrate the guerillas' base.

Day Three

Xelath Ranii

Hewitt
At last, you are in the ****pit of your Thoran Engineering Vulture HGAF bomber, seated in the bombadier's position behind Jack, who is pilotting. The Company said its goodbyes to Robertson almost straight away as he was taken back into orbit by one of the shuttles, and then 'smuggled' into the guerillas' areas by a freelance trader who knew where the proper money was. Presently you are in the bomber and heading toward the village at high speed. Once near the village, you'll have to act fast, since the range of Robertson's APCom means that you'll only have three minutes of communication before you're likely to be detected b whatever sensors equipment the guerillas have set up.

Jack: "Estimated time untill we're in coms range is three minutes and counting, Hewitt. You got a plan? If so, now's the time to tell me so that I can alter my approach."

Jack is flying the Vulture low to pass under any long-range sensor screens that the guerillas might have up. Earth Military's intelligence informs you that there are no enemy air elements in the area to threaten the Vulture's safety, but Robertson wasn't there to verify these claims...
[ooc] No no no... here, look...

*Hewitt grabs his 'commander' character and switches it's place with the 'pilot' NPC.*

There we go. My plane, mine to control. Now where were we...[/ooc]

*Hewitt looks back at Jack from the front seat in the streamlined Vulture.*

Hewitt: Yeah I got a plan... when Robertson confirms the site of the target, we give him two minutes to get the hell out of there and then we blow to place to hell...

Good plan eh?

Jack: Remind me to never let you convince me to act as one of your scouts in future.

Hewitt: Not ever?

Jack: Not ever.

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote