View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:30   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Giving up the booze

UPDATE

It is now exactly 1 week (and half an hour) since i've had an alcoholic drink and it's been somewhat "difficult".

I've been on a training course Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday which meant that i finished work at 4 in the afternoon.

Lunch time on said course was spent in the pub.

Free evenings are meant for drinking.

I also spent Friday lunchtime in the pub and went back there after work on Friday night.

All that temptation and i didn't crack.

Like i said it's been "difficult".

Now it's Saturday night and i've spent 4 hours "tidying" (:ohjoy:)