View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:01   #7
WeaponX
Legends live forever

WeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Discussion of exiles/placements and incentives for teaching newbies

basically you making the building of private galaxies bit complicated but in the end its that...you build up private galaxies, its like the bp joining after shuffle

this bid system sounds like sth that could lead into some troubles, if i have more time on my hands i will go further into deep on that topic...

Basically the current problem is that if you have bad luck you are in a gal with 4 active guys and rest inactive or even spies...(thats only if all of your bp turn out to be really active)

i think the self-exiling should stay like it is, but the bp should get bigger - letz say 8 ppl + exiling should cost 0 and like able to exile after 10 ticks of joining the gal (that way you can make space for ppl who are really interested to learn the game and get rid of spies, useless planets)

the system atm isnīt too bad, its just needs adjusting like bigger bp, and the changed exiling system would stop useless planets sitting around in gals