View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2012, 05:09   #13
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are they now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Germania I spoke too post 1up a good year or so. He seemed fine and was settling down with life.

I've got Tis (former Fury and former 1up) and mazzelaar (former Fury member and former 1up Exec) both on Facebook though I neglect to really communicate that much.

Makes me feel bad and should probably say hi or something.

Synthetic Sid did indeed move to Eve, along with alot of former Fury/1up. Yet one day Sid upped and left. (He was doing really well and was quite high up in one of the Corps).

Sid has not been seen since. He never accessed his Eve account ever again. Rumour had it he just cashed in his ISK and probably moved onto professional Poker (as he always played Poker whilst in 1up).

He never answered his mobile.

The more saddening rumour is that Sid died which would explain his complete disappearance.

Unfortunately, with the dissolution of the Fury spy network we cannot confirm anything. (As we once found the AWOL Sid at a pub)

Regards,
Thanks for the note Zhil, though bit sad/confused about Sid. I asked around in EvE, and some folks had heard about him (through SA forums (Goons) but nothing of late).

If he "cashed in" his isk, he's probably at an online poker table somewhere...

@TheRat: sov issue should be well sorted now, Mittens running Goons and chairman of the CSM :P

It was quite funny at the time, for the rest of us anyways :P

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote