View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 18:28   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [Premiership] Rovers a shitty team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Oh dear God you made a rude name out of my teams name to insult us, how will i cope?! :eek:
Seeing that you neg & your fellow rovers supporters neg repped me, I dont see you cope with it, HEH
Quote:
If we had just won an FA cup semi-final I would be celebrating the fact we were in a final rather than mouthing off at every Blackburn fan like half the Arsenal fans on t'internet seem intent on doing.
With a bit of "luck" we could have gotten Viera, Fabregas, Lehman and Van Persie out with long-term injuries. That no-one of them seems to have picked up such injuries is a sign of God interfering or something.
Besides, we are Arsenal, we dont do goals from outside the box unless their pretty
We want more thanjust winning

Quote:
Edit:
Any journalist that has a go at our lack of support really hasnt got a clue, he does call you play actors though.
So not filling your seats doesnt say anything, heh.
Better to fall, unless mr. Dunn doesnt give anything. I mean, if he doesnt give a card for a karate kick (like the one with Savage) and the fact that Dickov was allowed to to get away without a booking says loads. Incompence at best. Its these matches that you wonder why Mr. Wenger doesnt just hand out baseball-bats before the game starts. After beating up Thompson (who actually can play football when he likes), Savage (who cant play), Dickov (who should be in a mental institution with Bowyer) and a couple of other blackburn players, one could have played football out on the pitch.

Besides, I dont only care for Arsenal, I do enjoy a game where the rules are enforced and not a game of kickboxing. You dont see me whining about the referee when van Persie gets sent off for an elbow either. Becouse I know he deserves it, and Im adult enough to see that he gets what he asked for. But I guess thats the difference between me and you then.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote