View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 17:40   #22
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: [Premiership] Rovers a shitty team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
look, just feel sorry for me
relegation isn't nice and we've been shite all season.
Team SMS look like going down together

Quote:
the only thing that made me wonder, you (blackburn) have an ex-forward on the coaching seat, however you play naturally very defensive and judging from yesterdays game, your main goal is it to destroy the game of the opposite (ok i guess this depended that you played against the 2nd best team).
I haven't seen a great deal of Blackburn games since Hughes took over but when he managed Wales it was quite a similar style. I imagine that was a large part down to our poor team, but he seemed reluctant to then move out of this stance when we required goals or even against poorer opposition when, in my opinion, our forward players are far superiour to the defence so a more attacking style would have suited us more in them games. He did improve our defence a hell of a lot though.