Thread: I wish I had...
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2005, 14:17   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I wish I had...

"I wish I had finish the sentence" is what I read at first.

"not transferred all of my films to that Maxtor DiamondMax10 without properly ensuring that it worked"

**** you eBuyer and your method of packing hard drives. Box much larger than the hard drive, their packaging dynamic is to put some polystyrene on top and below the hard drive, leaving it free to move around in the remaining plane. When I returned it to get a refund, I sent it back in the box I got from Overclockers, from whom I purchased the replacement drive (a Seagate Barracuda with NCQ - it's really very good). This box was not only slightly smaller, but also had fitted foam inserts to protect the hard drive.

Overclockers have great packaging - when rr ordered a hard drive (delivering it to my house) it came in a box about 12 inches long that had apparantly been specially designed for carrying multiple hard drives - 5 or 6 slots in a big piece of foam just the size to contain a 3.5" drive comfortably.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote