View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2010, 01:35   #27
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
Re: Congratulations Evolution!

nor did I beg for him to come to our tag, I said if anything don't go anywhere. His score reflected 400K gain, our gap was 292K, if evo didn't add him, we won by 100K..

as for us adding members to our tag, if you count 100K planets that belong to Stein, Some random dude, and our ex HC buly coming back, all with tiny planets, then chalk it up as us adding members to our score.. total combined points with them, roughly 3 some million, not even adding to our tag total. i wont whine, or complain, i just know personally if i would of won like that, i'd feel greasy.

as for "losing our politics". we didnt, its the pure fact that osi liked evo more than ND. Ct didnt want to break the nap with the block, and asc wanted top planet. we tried to gain friends from places, but had none, so taking on your waves the past week, by ourselves, has been a challenge i feel we won.

onwards to the future! thank you all for one of the closests rounds in PA history, if not the closest, and a little fun back in PA!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote