View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2017, 18:59   #11
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Chose timing of quest roids

You know, I did think this was a great idea when I first read it, but the more I think about it, the more I think it isn't such a good idea.

The unpredictability of finishing quests because of outside factors make them more fun.
The more you can claim them at certain times, the more it has the potential to make things more stale (for instance, no-one would claim the roids whilst under attack, so would just wait for all to block elsewhere and then claim on mass, meaning it makes it even more of a good idea to block, not less)
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote