View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2013, 12:38   #30
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 52 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
soooo.... a 30 man Ult tag will outscore a 60 man ND tag and a 30 man FaNG tag will outscore a 60 man CT tag....

Vikings and Apprime (both playing with 30-35 members) will outscore a 55-60 man tag of HR and the 45-50 man tag of ROCK will come bottom of the pile below xVx who have about 20 members.... Oh and Faceless will not feature at all even though they have good players and will be equal size to Vikings/Apprime/Spore???
Ult we be full tag I am sure, as will FaNG (it was last round they said same thing wasn't it?)

App will be there or there abouts, and there is nothing to suggest vikings wont get to 90% capacity.
HR may well find they lose some members and with a lower quality wont replace them so easily.
xVx are just ultores tag 2, and with ult getting a fairly easy ride, will rise higher than they should due to that.
And I can't make a prediction on faceless cause of not knowingg em

will be back in a frw weeks to see if im right
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote