View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 21:29   #23
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Premiership Predictions 2007/2008

1. Chelsea - While they wont have an injury list like last season they probably wont have so many last minute wonder strikes to save the day. New signings should see help regain the title.

2. Man United - New signings and passing of the torch some what sees them slip to second.

3. Arsenal - With Henry gone, RVP should step out of the shadows and prove how good he is. Bendtner looks like that season at Birmingham really did him good, looks hungry and good in the air, but still a bit raw. Eduardo seems okay but too early to say since he hasn't played too many of the friendlies yet. Sagna seems solid but nothing special but Eboue to right midfield seems ingenious, I don't know why noone thought of it before, he's given us real drive on the right in every pre season game. This has meant Hleb can play behind the lone striker, apparently his best position. Clichy looks great as ever, and Traore is actually giving him a run for his money. Gallas looks to have stopped moaning now he's CB with Toure, but Senderos has gotten closer to Champions League 05/06 form rather than Pascal Cygan 1974-2006. If anything happened to Lehmann, I have no worries with Almunia coming in, while Fabianski I can't tell after a few half games. I'm genuinely excited about this season.

4. Liverpool - Like most of their big money buys, and nearly everything thats Spanish, I see Torres being a flop, while Gerrard won't be able to carry Liverpool to third for another season.

5. Tottenham - Par for the course.

6. Blackburn - Some dangerous players, McCarthy and Bentley in particular shoud see them into Europe.

7. Newcastle - While I hate them and Bungdyce, noone else really stands out to displace them.

8. Aston Villa - Only ahead of Everton because they've had a slightly better transfer window

9. Everton - Jagielka will help but not enough.

10. Reading - Will struggle to repeat last year.

11. Manchester City - Sven is/was a good club manager. His new signings will either go tits up or swimmingly.

12. Portsmouth - Haven't bought any more ex-arsenal players = moving down the table.

13. Bolton - Little Sam or whoever that other one is wont do jack shit with the side he's got.

14. Middlesborough - Probably should be lower down...

15. Sunderland - Survival or death by Keane, the squad choose survival.

16. West Ham United - While got some new signings, see what happened last year when they did that.

17. Birmingham - Should survive because next three are worse not because they deserve to.

18. Wigan - Not surviving again

19. Fulham - Just get ****ing relegated.

20. Derby - Say no more.