View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 08:38   #32
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [Football] Portugal vs Holland

Besides the completely shit referee we didn't deserve much more. We've been rather mediocre since the start of this tournament, especially our midfield isn't what it should be so I can live with this early elimination.

To get back at Dace, about why I would think an England - Holland match would be awesome; I know both sides have been playing shit and I didn't really expect that to get better when both sides meet but for me it's like a match between Germany - Holland or Germany - England or even Argentina - Brazil. These matches are always great to watch no matter the quality of play.