View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 16:11   #49
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 1up you guys losing?

I'd be annoyed as hell if/when it got done to my alliance.

But it's a fair enough tactic IMO, so long as the coords were gained by normal intel gathering techniques rather than hacking into PA for example.

eXilition are quite capable of doing exactly the same back, if they so desire. And I've still not seen eXilition fight a war on their own; as one of their officers said to me;
'yeah, but eX play dirty'.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what eX have done either; along with 1up, they're a league ahead of any other alliance in this game and have been since they were formed; I still don't believe I've seen them fight a war one on one. But then again, I don't know if I can think of any genuinely one on one wars near the top...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote