View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 16:10   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 1up you guys losing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I just read all your posts as a multitude of sentences not linked by anything other than their proximity to each other
Don't worry it's a step up from some people who I'm pretty sure don't read my posts, construct an imaginary post in their heads, and reply to that.

Quote:
I agree. I don't think it'll make much difference to the war at all.
That's not quite what I said, although you're not actually saying I said it it is sort of implied. I said it would have less impact. Races are sometimes won in fine margins though.

Quote:
2. It would just tarnish their reputation and give people a reason to try and nullify their win (assuming they do win).
PA, in general, hasn't been proven to give much of a toss about alliance's reputations in terms of "preventing them win".
Quote:
3. Giving away intel of any level or description is generally a bad idea.
Can you explain this a bit further? I mean it's fine as a guiding principle but what exactly can they lose out on in this situation?

Quote:
It wasn't supposed to be a not-so-subtle jab at 1up as in "Exilition don't need to release coordinates to win! 1up do though! They smell of wee!".
You should recruit dante. Then you'd smell like wee

Quote:
Balancing up the advantages/disadvantages of releasing them, I doubt Exilition will bother - obviously the 1up command team disagree with me and think the advantages DO outweigh the disadvantages.
I don't think they will because doing so indicates a reactive nature which it isn't wise to expose in PA.

Quote:
Of course I have been known to be wrong in the past (very rarely!).
I see you misspelt frequently there but it's okay I put 2 and 2 together and came up with an answer in between 3.5 and 4.5