View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 16:10   #47
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: 1up you guys losing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt 1ups arbiter hacked also at the beggining of the round and there coords sent around in public? I dont personaly see 1up doing anything in wrong. If it was fair for them to be hacked and of course have there coords publicaly sent around, then its ok for them to do that. Everything is fair in love and war it seems.
Hacked, probably not (thanks to the ISP for having a 34 second log rotation ). Coords passed around, definately.

Which is why Tomkat will shortly say that what Sid did and people accepting the compromised coord list are two entirely different things.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote