View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 16:00   #43
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 1up you guys losing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Seeing as I started off that post with a clear reference to the fact that winning the round is the question, not performing better than x alliance or being #1 at tick y I felt sure such a deep and complex thinker as yourself could put two and two together and come up with an answer somewhere between 3.5 and 4.5. What did you think I meant by play? Five minutes of playing? Eight ticks? Time spent in protection?
I just read all your posts as a multitude of sentences not linked by anything other than their proximity to each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That said I don't really get your actual point. If alliance x allied with alliance y to attack alliance z that's probably going to end up in a lot more incoming for alliance z than if alliance x just released co-ords and scans of alliance z.
I agree. I don't think it'll make much difference to the war at all.

Which is why I don't think Exilition will bother releasing 1up's coords:
1. It won't benefit them much as the impact on the war from it will be minimal
2. It would just tarnish their reputation and give people a reason to try and nullify their win (assuming they do win).
3. Giving away intel of any level or description is generally a bad idea.

It wasn't supposed to be a not-so-subtle jab at 1up as in "Exilition don't need to release coordinates to win! 1up do though! They smell of wee!". Balancing up the advantages/disadvantages of releasing them, I doubt Exilition will bother - obviously the 1up command team disagree with me and think the advantages DO outweigh the disadvantages.

Of course I have been known to be wrong in the past (very rarely!).