View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2015, 23:54   #35
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: A better planned way to sort stats.

This round is a prefect example of why we want change. Stats aren't chosen by the community they are forced upon us. Doesn't matter if we get a group of people to do stats. I did that this round. I involved many people that impact our game.

In the end it came down to how one person feels and who whined in his pm. Even if we could come up with a system that works. Appoco would have to be willing to give up having the final say. Which i doubt highly this will happen.

[05:45pm] [Appocomaster] I want to come up with an auto basic validator thing too
[05:46pm] [SantaCruz] whats an auto baisc validator? lol
[05:47pm] [Appocomaster] it runs through stats and poitns out things I have issues with
[05:47pm] [SantaCruz] no offence but, if you aren't doing the stats. issues you have with them etc. that should be the communities choice
[05:47pm] [SantaCruz] like the sk thing. i went with your choice. however every hc i talked to wanted them
[05:48pm] [SantaCruz] whos to say that your issues aren't just your issues?
[05:48pm] [Appocomaster] yep true

It comes down to how he feels about them. Only him. The best way to get your stats played or not right now it sucking up or whining about ones being made (aka tia and butchers role this round)

This has to become a PA communities role. Not someone that doesn't even play the game. They doesn't have to send def at 1am or even send one attack fleet.

We play this game. It should be our choice. Pa is dying and we keep complaining that nothing is being done. We have no control over even playing the stats we want. Why would we ever have a say in the future of this game.

This rounds stats were awful the last time they were played. I was Ter DE. My whole ally wasn't hit all round. When we were. We got rapped silly. Only reason there was ter in top 20 was faceless. AKA POLITICS. Nothing to do with stats. So race statistics are bullshit way to say weather the stats were balanced or not.

Please don't think I dislike Appoco because I do not. I want to make that clear. I'm not here to bash him. I'm trying to move PA forward. He has done so much for us and is why we are still able to play this game today. I will not forget that. I have the most respect for him. I'm just trying to say he is only one person. Not everyone always agrees. Which is why it would be better to have more then one person making the final choice... I hope that clears things up. Appoco <3 always.