View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2017, 14:48   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
R73 Ult was so strong that anyone allied to them played only from rank 2. Not saying all should block on them, but it was the criteria to aim for rank 1. If u wana publish logs. Go ahead, I made not too many insults I think, but wana start from convo with Irvine? 😊 Kills your theory and saves endless amount of space from my political views.
If everyone knew that you c*cks*ckers started with your "IF YOU WANT TO NAP KITTENZ U HAVE TO NAP VGN/ND/LIONZ/APP/THERISING/PATSA/HR ASWELL" long before ticks even started perhaps they wouldve left you earlier last round. So please, go ahead.

KittenZ has been ruining PA for far too long allready, thank god you seem to be gone as a alliance allready. Its kinda impressive someone without any political integrity, who based their whole existent on pre-round mega blocks and personal vendetta wars even lasted as long as you did.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote