View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 23:40   #165
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about
Re: Congratulations Denial!

Kenny: Those are a lot of words for little old me... and all I did was try to make a joke

There may be those in ND who are looking to win 3 in a row for bragging rights, but you are barking up the wrong tree in accusing me of being one of them. This wins means the same thing as the two before it (if we could attain it). I'm not the type to have a winning planet or galaxy, so I do what I can to help my ally win and I have taken a tremendous amount of pride in the past two. Not because I can come on the forums and brag about it (lookit all my posts), or so I can sit in #planetarion and act like a BAMF (you'll see me in there for eorc and that's it). I just wanna see my ally and my friends do well.

As far as a problem with the community? No I haven't really got one. I think that it has been said properly that the way to beat Denial was to form up a block and grab our pitchforks and all that jazz. But even then I'm not going to be taking much part: my ships are all gone because I'm a n00b, and I am a recruitment officer.

I just think you put a lot of trouble into a) telling me things I already know, and b) telling me things I don't really need to hear. So calm down a bit =D

Last edited by [ND]Balor; 29 Apr 2008 at 06:36.
[ND]Balor is offline   Reply With Quote