View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 12:54   #203
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You use this forum just as much, if not more than many of the people here.

'Pot', 'kettle', 'black.'
I used your method and allowed myself to become narrow minded and only reply to what I think I can counter efficiently. Firstly, yoy contradict yourself, most would consider me an outcast, so therefore I'm not a part of your peer group, just a guy that makes fun of it unsuccessfully due to lack of numbers.. (Its only me going against the "grain") But i still carry on in my losing phlight for the simple fact that I have "effect".

Secondly, you have researched my behavior and reactions to me in other forums sections besides GD. You love me. Or hate me. Sadly, hate is stronger than love, but in summary, you have feelings for me. I can see that you are getting frustrated. And we ALL know what you like to do to me when you get frustrated and feel as if, you haven't shitted on me effectively to the point to where I bowdown to you and you "admin"*. SO therefore I retract anything that stings your coochie and ask that if you have anything further to say please pm me on irc #forums.
I'm there all week. Anything further is solely for your benifit and ego.

cheers

* The splat above represents me talking to you face to face. The splat down here represents you talking to my nutz.