View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 23:04   #142
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [meet] GD mini-meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Gotta love London... (although that's cheaper than i thought it would be)
Seriously. That's less than what it costs in the pub down the street here, and this is a small town where the beer is regarded as cheaper than in big cities. I pay £4+ for a beer at the pub.

Gotta love Norway, eh?

Anyway, hope you guys are having a good time.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote