View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2017, 16:28   #29
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
So far as p3n was concerned we already considered Kittenz to be on Ult's side from having hit us during our first clashes with Ult. More effort could have been put into persuading them to switch but that is not only Gm's fault.

You need to take the good with the bad. Without Gm there would have been no block - period. He took the effort to get allies together against their interests to hit Ult and did his best to keep them together. Not an easy task under such circumstances.

Both small enough to be able to completely stay out of things if they wanted to. I also think that Vgn was lucky; CBA and Faceless took a lot of stick from the block for playing both sides against the middle (being with us while not actually doing much) but vgn did exactly the same without any upbraiding by Gm or other allies... perhaps because they remained quiet and unseen in our channel while staying allied to both p3n and Ult!
Indeed you are right - Gm did step up to fight Ult and I do respect that initial decision.

When I heard Gm had done a deal with Ult & Ult were going to give App a good farming I thought, 'damnit, we can dine tonight'. Then around 30mins after I hear the deal was for like 350 ticks until pt900 securing Ult the win. I nearly fell off my rocking chair.

I was in the Anti Ult channel genuinely trying to help the Anti Ult alliances. I was forced to NAP Ult due to fighting Norse/Apprime & Later Bows with a 30man tag. Apprime were easy. We built for that. Norse & Bows mad these FI waves uncoverable. If we had FR incommings from Ult at that time we would have had -30% nights. Not -35% like Advantix's Norsemen had from 1 tag incommings - Also I would like to say I was even trying to FC astores while they came home from deffin Ult. Didn't see CT/ND/p3ng doing this. Although props to p3ng helping me FC Bows' After which they didn't attack with FRDE again hehehe.

Funny as FL and CT same amount of incs all round. What put my nose out a bit is that Gm didn't do any relations after the Ult deal with Ult friends. Why not? Instead when CT finally got hit he lost the plot and exploded (verbally).

Overall I thought the stats were impressive. Every attack class had it's pro's. I would like a re-run really with a slight buff to CO & DE.

It was a good round anyhow. Far too much time spend doing PA though

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote