View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 04:02   #23
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I want a Second Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
If you have nothing consturctive to add to the thread dont post here. You made your opinion aware to us the first time with little constructive criticism, no need for shite the second time with less opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furball
Congratulations! Let's just award the round to the person who can afford the most planets now and save ourselves the time.
Im not proposing those who can afford an army of planets etc. My proposal is to allow people to have a legal scan planet, thus making scanners void to a certain extent. I hate pa's reliance on scanners.

If we look at it in more depth it would be advantageous to those alliances who arent as big and strong such as F-Crew (no offence f-crew but I dont see you being a professional alliance, hence you dont have dedicated scanners) It would also allow those alliances who are small to have scanners without having to rely on inactive friends.

Not only that but it would give more income to planetarion and possibly more future development. This idea is a double edged sword. If managed properly could be better for all including jolt (which is a rarity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogg
What about a scan planet per alliance, accesible for HC/DC/BC.

Can do nothing but scan, scan, scan. And would ofc still need to have roids and build amps etc.
I like this idea, but I think it would be better for all if people can have a scan only planet. If I wanted to multi to have a scan planet im sure I would be able too quite easily, however I like to stay within the rules of pa and want to make this game what it should be (ie great) by providing more money and in the eyes of jolt more players we may see an increase in investment, advertising, development and ultimately players. Which is something I would like to see.