View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2006, 19:10   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I want a Second Planet

Interaction sounds fun, but too many people would cry if they got attacked.

Perhaps another possible solution is to pay for a scan/covop account. Thats all the account can do is scan/covop people. Of course you can get scans through a normal account as well, but the scan/covop accounts can be put in some kind of galaxy in c200 or something. That way you allow people to have second scan accounts and will potentialy bring more income. Say 250 get these accounts thats a considerable figure there.

I know I and many others would buy one.

I like jesters thoughts though