Thread: I cheated. ;)
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 17:38   #19
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I cheated. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmV0rl0n
You know, this is thin ice. Seriously. Even if an adult clicks 'I agree', making that legal link between that person and the person you close is dubious. Click through EULAs are very shaky legally once you start with this stuff.

That aside, if its over 18 to play, GREAT, we can have lots of dubious pron for out gal pics ;P
Why havent you been closed for trolling ? Another legal thread is the very last thing I wanted to read on the internet today, this and whatever story that bitch Paris Hilton is making up to get out of jail