Thread: R61 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2015, 19:34   #62
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R61 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
No, im assuming half of the community dont got a clue what they are saying
Even if that was true that means the other half do have a clue yeah? And still they don't agree with you and think your an asshat.

You and a few stragglers may think it's a good idea but you and your chums do not equate to half the community.

Now I personally haven't played with multi tick attacks, it sounds on paper like a complete horror show. From what I'm getting this means that 3 Xans could in theory 3 fleet me for 18/27 hrs (depending on 2 or 3 tick decision) and all have only launched once and gone offline? Leaving me with a whole day of dcing, is that right??

I am drawn to conclude that this idea was never meant to improve gameplay it's merely the final nail banged in the coffin so there is a big enough player drop off to close the game for good
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote